Understand the difference between weight loss and fat loss is so important for health. Using Amazon monitors will help to see the difference between the two. Weight loss is the reduction of your Global weight. (What your whole body weights of). Fat loss is the reduction of just the fat covering your body. There are a number of fitness and performance activities and sports, which require weight loss. Any sport that requires you to be in a weight category is weight loss and any activity that requires less body weight for performance is weight loss. We also have review pages on the best blood pressure monitor and the best blood glucose monitors
For example, any form of running 6x your body weight is going through each leg and 9x on any jumping sport. When following a weight loss program lean tissue can be lost as well. So body fat and lean tissue need to be recorded to aid in maintaining health.
To aid in managing both a system call the BMI scale need to be measured alongside body fat to help measure what is being the greater loss.
If the BMI goes up and the body fat goes down. This is a base measure of lean tissue increase and body fat loss. If the BMI goes down and the body fat goes down. There is a greater chance more lean tissue has been lost.
BMI on it own is a great test for a sedentary person. For an active person, the body fat measure needs to be added to assist with the clearer evaluation.
To work out your BMI there are a number of app you can use.
Body Weight in kg divided by height squared in meters.
87kg divide by (1.72 multiply by 1.72) = 25
Below are a few of the possible condition that can come from having high BMI and Body fat%
- type 2 diabetes – a condition that causes a person’s blood sugar level to become too high
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol and atherosclerosis (where fatty deposits narrow your arteries), which can lead to coronary heart disease and stroke
- metabolic syndrome – a combination of diabetes, high blood pressure and obesity
- several types of cancer, including bowel cancer, breast cancer, and womb cancer
- gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD) – where stomach acid leaks out of the stomach and into the oesophagus (gullet)
- gallstones – small stones, usually made of cholesterol, that form in the gallbladder
- reduced fertility
- osteoarthritis – a condition involving pain and stiffness in your joints
- sleep apnoea – a condition that causes interrupted breathing during sleep, which can lead to daytime sleepiness with an increased risk of road traffic accidents, as well as a greater risk of diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease
- liver disease and kidney disease
- pregnancy complications, such as gestational diabetes or pre-eclampsia (when a woman experiences a potentially dangerous rise in blood pressure during pregnancy.
Best Ways to Monitor your own Health
Best Body Fat Amazon Monitors
- 1.Amazon Monitors:Omron Fat Loss Monitor
- 2.Balance High Accuracy Scale
- 3.Amazon Monitors:GoWISE USA Digital Scale
- 4.Yunmai Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Scale
- Amazon MonitorsAZMED Skinfold Caliper Set
- 6.Amazon Monitors:Tanita BF680W Duo Scale
- 7.Amazon Monitors:EatSmart Precision GetFit Digital Scale
- 8.Amazon Monitors:Accu-Measure Fitness 3000 Personal Caliper Measurement Tool
Body Fat Amazon Monitors
There are a number of different devices that can monitor your body fat including calipers, digital scales, and handheld device. In general, scales can give you the most information but they are the most difficult to set up.
This device looks a bit like a steering wheel. It gauges how much muscle, fat and water you have in your body. This should be used 3 hours after a meal and preferably when you have no clothes on.
Amazon Monitors Balance High Accuracy Scale
This scale purports to be accurate within .2 lbs. When you first get it, you need to put in your vital statistics. Then when you step on the scale, make sure you wait. It will slowly cycle through your numbers and it will show your weight, then BMI, etc.
This is a very cool-looking scale, mostly black with silver lines. It has a big LED display that glows blue and is easy to read. This scale actually creates a slight electrical current that passes through the body. That means that children, pregnant women and people with pacemakers or metal plates should not use this device.
The Yunmai scale actually links up to the internet and comes with a free app for iOS or Android. You can look at your numbers on your phone or desktop, and they can be tracked automatically. Bluetooth will need to be turned on, but once that is done there is really no other setup. You will need wifi for the device to connect to your app.
This is a caliper, a handheld device that you can pinch yourself with and it will measure your fat percentage. The AZMED Skinfold comes with a measuring tape, a fat calculator and a tracking chart. These caliper’s are made of plastic and work best with people who have relatively low levels of fat.
The Tanita scale measures body weight and body water. It uses a light electrical pulse. Tanita says that the scale is fine for children, but you might want to be careful with that electrical pulse. The scale is said to be so accurate that you could weigh postage with it.
This is a nice-looking dark scale with a bright digital readout. Unlike most scales, this one has the capacity to weigh people who are up to 400 pounds. Some people claim that the fat percent calculator doesn’t work right.
This caliper comes with instructions, measuring tape and a tracking chart. It is quick and easy to use.
Looking For A Realistic Way Of Losing Weight Fast?
Adding the best apple cider vinegar to your diet will certainly benefit you in the long term, but it won’t make much of a difference without a proper plan of action. To get this focus on losing weight and to do the right things from the get-go, you need a blueprint. If you’re after a sure-fire way to lose weight in less than 30 days, then why not try out our Fab Fat Loss 30 Journey To A Lighter Fitter You!! YOU ARE NOT ALONE. You will have me as a guide and a helpful, loving private community of hundreds to support you on your Fab Fat Loss journey.
My 30 Day Fab Fat Loss Journey plan is designed to help women aged 18+ to lose 7 to 21lbs in 30 days. If you have more weight to lose than 21lbs, then the course is designed so that you can repeat the whole journey onto the next month. It’s simple to follow and simple to stay on track.
We have a few more pages to support this page
Latest posts by Abbey (see all)
- Best Maternity Workout Clothes for Training 2020 - September 4, 2020
- Best Women’s Weightlifting Shoes For Training 2020 - September 3, 2020
- Best Serotonin Supplements For Women 2020 - August 14, 2020