When it comes to selecting the best creatine for women supplement, a comparison of various types and formulas of creatine allows you to see which might provide the most benefit to your overall health and assist you in reaching your athletic and fitness goals.
Our buyer’s guide will help answer some of your questions and provide you with additional information about creatine for women in order to make a more qualified decision when it comes time to make your purchase
Best Creatine for Women
Endurance, strength and muscle tone are the primary focus of FitMiss Advanced Creatine for women Formula. Though men are okay with a testosterone spike for building up bulk, most women really just want something that promotes more energy for a better workout and quicker recovery time. It comes without the bulking additives that many of the men’s formulas include. It comes in fun flavors and is micronized for better mixing and no chunkiness.
• This product is designed for women and the fitness and performance needs of women.
• It comes in fun flavors or no flavor at all.
• This formula can be used topically for under-eye circles.
• It is pure creatina without added ingredients and supplements.
• The price tag on this product is a little bit higher due to its female centric marketing.
• There are artificial flavors added as well as two artificial sweeteners known to produce negative side effects.
This product is called Naked Nutrition Creatine for women Powder because it only contains a single ingredient; micronized creatina monohydrate. It is designed to dissolve easily and not carry a chalky and chunky consistency. This is a zero calorie option with precisely what you are paying for included in the package and is third party tested for heavy metals, allergens and purity.
• The lack of additional additives or preservatives is a pretty refreshing plus.
• This powder dissolves quickly and is not chunky or chalky.
• There are zero calories in this formula.
• At just 9 cents per serving, it is pretty affordable.
• No flavoring makes this supplement more difficult to swallow.
• Water retention and bloating are a possibility with creatina monohydrate supplements.
The best capsule form of creatine for women can be had from All American EFX Kre-A-Fem Kick. The pH of this formula is balance for women with less bloating, water retention and better digestibility.
It includes a blend of black, green and white teas with standardized caffeine and theobromine, which help to boost workout energy as well as burn fat. This product is fully tested for banned substances and found safe for supporting the needs of competing female athletes and those more focused on fitness.
• The added energy boost of these capsules is a positive characteristic to point out.
• This formula also includes a fat burning effect.
• In capsule form it is a little bit easier to use without having to mess with mixing.
• There is little to no bloating and water retention when using this product.
• The addition of caffeine stimulants in the form of tea extracts might be a turnoff for some users.
• The actual amount of creatina being consumed is lower than with powders, so might not produce the same effects you are expecting if you desire a higher dosage.
Though the company name might be a little bit offsetting to many women, BulkSupplements.com Creatine Powder is formulated to be safe and effective for women who want a bit more performance out of their creatina supplement.
This product is tested in an FDA registered facility to promote optimal quality and safety as well as its claim to being 99.99% pure micronized creatine. Cross fitness enthusiasts, performance athletes, body-builders and those who are just seeking better health will all be pleased with this supplement.
• This is a tested pure creatina supplement without any added supplements.
• BulkSupplements certifies this product is free of sugar, soy, dairy, yeast and gluten.
• The price of this supplement is extremely affordable at less than a nickel per serving.
• Stringent quality control and testing is done to make certain of the purity of this formula.
• This is a rather unfamiliar brand and has the appearance of a generic.
• There are no flavorings to make this formula go down easier.
Genius Creatine for women Powder Post-Workout Supplement utilizes a blend of several forms of creatine to optimize creatina usage when it comes to the best level of recovery from your workout.
Magnesium and hydrochloride blends are used along with micronized creatine monohydrate to get the most absorption and performance out of the formula. It also includes beta-alanine to reduce muscle fatigue. There are no unnecessary fillers, artificial sweeteners, flavors or generic ingredients added.
• Though a blend of creatina types, more than half of it is Creapure® Creatine.
• The flavoring and sweeteners used in this supplement are all natural, including organic stevia.
• The additions of beta-alanine and a ginseng blend assist absorption and help to reduce muscle fatigue.
• It is designed to promote overall health in both men and women as well as athletes.
• This product is formulated for post-workout supplement and you might have to add a pre-workout supplement as well.
• The secondary creatinas added to the blend are not proven to be any more effective than the basic creatina monohydrate of Creapure® Creatina.
Guide to Creatine for Women
Should I take creatine?
Because creatine monohydrate is converted into creatina phosphate, and then utilized as muscle fuel for explosive exercise and performance, it is very popular among athletes and bodybuilders. In fact, the vast majority of persons who use creatina supplements are looking for a boost in power and strength more than fitness.
Creatine is also being studied in the treatment of other health conditions like: high cholesterol, ALS, muscular dystrophy, Huntington’s disease, and heart failure, most of which involve issues related to a loss of muscle tissue.
With these benefits in mind, you also have to consider the possible side effects and counter indications associated with creatina of creatina supplements. The list is a long one and needs to be taken into heavy consideration and discussed with a health care professional before using it to insure your best health and safety.
How to best use creatine for women supplements
In general, the best use of creatina supplements should be around 5 grams of creatina daily and is typically used before and after workouts. Some athletes “load” creatina for the first 5 to 7 days by taking 20 grams of the supplement along with their workout regimen to improve power and strength.
Studies indicate that taking creatine along with a moderate amount of protein and carbohydrates helps the muscles to absorb it more effectively. In addition, many researchers indicate that creatina is most effective when used after your workout.
Types of creatine supplements
There is a wide variety when it comes to types of creatina supplements. Each of these types were developed in an attempt to develop the best absorption rate and effectiveness of creatina. Here is a list and brief definition of each the types of supplements to help make you more familiar with them if you happen to see them on a label:
• Creatina Citrate. This type is made by binding citric acid with creatina. It seems to have no greater benefit than any other type.
• Creatina Malate. Malic acid is bound to creatina in this type and is being studied in relation to possible ergogenic benefits.
• Creatina Ethyl Ester. Studies associated with this type of creatina are centered around increased bio-availability, but most evidence shows that this type of creatina is mostly ineffective.
• Liquid Creatina. Created by suspending monohydrate creatina in water or glycine, the claim by those who manufacture and sell this type of creatina is that it works more rapidly because it is more quickly absorbed, can be taken in a smaller dose and prevents bloating. The truth is that when suspended in liquid for several days creatina becomes mostly ineffective.
• Creatina Nitrate. You probably already guessed that this is a bonding of creatina with nitrates. This helps to increase water solubility.
• Creatina Magnesium Chelate. Magnesium is combined with creatina to form this type. Because magnesium has a lot to do with creatina metabolism, this type, in theory, increases its effectiveness. Evaluations suggest that there really is little difference between this type and creatina monohydrate.
• Creatina Pyruvate. This type binds creatina with pyruvic acid. Research indicates that this type of creatina does increase higher plasma levels of creatina, but it does nothing for better absorption.
• Buffered Creatina. A higher pH level is what sets this type of creatina apart from the others. It is meant to outperform creatina monohydrate and make it easier to take. It does help with tolerating creatina better, but is no better when it comes to absorption and performance enhancement.
• Creatine Hydrochloride. This type combines creatina with hydrochloric acid, arguing that it can be taken in smaller amounts and absorbed more rapidly. There are no studies to backup this claim, though this is one of the most common variations of creatina monohydrate sold.
• Micronized Creatina. Another popular type of creatina, which is still creatina monohydrate, is micronized to make it more water soluble. In essence, it mixes better than other forms, but for the most part its water solubility does not change how it is absorbed.
When it comes right down to selecting the best type, there is no proof that any type of creatina provides any advantage in absorption, power, strength or performance than basic creatina monohydrate. Monohydrate is generally well tolerated and is relatively inexpensive without any additions or alterations.
Do creatine for women supplements make you gain weight?
About the only weight gain you can expect from creatina is actually the best type of weight gain you can have. Because creatina enhances muscle growth and development, your overall mass will increase and it will make you weight more.
However, your metabolic rate will be improved due to the extra muscle and the amount of fat you carry will be decreased. On the downside, creatina supplements can add some water weight, but that is something that can easily be reversed when you stop taking creatina.
Creatine is best used before and after a workouts
The best use of creatina is between 30 minutes to an hour before a workout and immediately after a workout along with a protein supplement. Taking creatina before your workout puts it to use for increasing your power, strength, endurance and overall performance, because your body’s natural levels of creatina can be quickly depleted during your workout.
Post-workout usage of creatina allows for a quicker recovery and to maximize the muscular mass gains accomplished during your workout. This replenishment is exactly what produces gains in building muscle and is where the greater attention of many who use creatina supplements is focused, but it also appeals to those who use it for general fitness rather than strength for quicker recovery.
Looking For A Realistic Way Of Losing Weight Fast?
Adding the best apple cider vinegar to your diet will certainly benefit you in the long term, but it won’t make much of a difference without a proper plan of action. To get this focus on losing weight and to do the right things from the get-go, you need a blueprint. If you’re after a sure-fire way to lose weight in less than 30 days, then why not try out our Fab Fat Loss 30 Journey To A Lighter Fitter You!! YOU ARE NOT ALONE. You will have me as a guide and a helpful, loving private community of hundreds to support you on your Fab Fat Loss journey.
My 30 Day Fab Fat Loss Journey plan is designed to help women aged 18+ to lose 7 to 21lbs in 30 days. If you have more weight to lose than 21lbs, then the course is designed so that you can repeat the whole journey onto the next month. It’s simple to follow and simple to stay on track.
We have a few more pages to support this page
Latest posts by Abbey (see all)
- Best Women’s Weightlifting Shoes For Training 2023 - September 3, 2023
- Best Maternity Workout Clothes for Training 2023 - April 9, 2023
- Best Serotonin Supplements For Women 2021 - August 14, 2021