Welcome to the matcha green tea powder review. The main direction of this review is towards the effects of matcha tea powder on weight loss and health. We are going to look at the top 5 benefits of matcha tea powder.
What is Matcha
Matcha is a tea grown in the hills of Japan. It gets its high anti-oxidation from the way it is picked and stored. To help increase the richness of the tea. Before they are picked. The matcha is covered with bamboo. To lower the exposer to sunlight. Which in turn increases the amount of chlorophyll. Which is a major antioxidant.
One portion of Matcha has the same value as about ten cups of green tea.
Matcha Benefits 1 Weight loss
The power of matcha is incredible with it supporting roll in thermogenesis (Thermogenesis is the process of heat production in organisms. It occurs in all warm-blooded animals, and also in a few species of thermogenic plants such as the Eastern skunk cabbage, the Voodoo lily, and the giant water lilies of the genus Victoria. The lodgepole pine dwarf mistletoe, Arceuthobium americanum disperses its seeds explosively through thermogenesis.)
It has been shown to aid the thermogenesis process by up to 40% of your daily expenditure. This does not mean replace your water with matcha tea. Try not to drink the tea within an hour of drinking any water.
Matcha Benefits 2 Antioxidants
Antioxidants: Antioxidants are compounds that inhibit oxidation. Oxidation is a chemical reaction that can produce free radicals, thereby leading to chain reactions that may damage the cells of organisms. Antioxidants such as thiols or ascorbic acid (vitamin C) terminate these chain reactions.
To balance the oxidative stress, plants and animals maintain complex systems of overlapping antioxidants, such as glutathione and enzymes (e.g., catalase and superoxide dismutase), produced internally, or the dietary antioxidants vitamin C and vitamin E.
Matcha’s antioxidant levels are:
- 6.2 times higher than Goji Berries
- 7 times higher than of Dark Chocolate
- 15 times higher than Wild Blueberries
- 50 times higher then Spinach
Whenever changing the body. A lot of pressure is put on the body with the production of free radicals.So managing antioxidant levels are key. To help the body staying healthy.
Matcha Benefits 3 Improves the immune system
Due to the high levels of antioxidants in matcha green tea. It supports the gut in which 50% of the immune system is located.
Matcha Benefits 4 skin health
In matcha tea one of the key elements to skincare is the anti-inflammatory properties. Which in turn with the antioxidant epigallocatechin gallate help to maintain the health of the skin.
Matcha Benefits 5 anti-aging
Anti-aging is a hot topic in the health and wellbeing world. When we research what are the best products to support anti-aging.Matcha green tea comes up at the top of the list. Due to the amount of healing component in it.
Where to buy matcha tea powder
Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder – Organic Japanese Culinary Grade Matcha – 4 ounces (113 grams)
- 100% certified organic Matcha increases energy and focus, lifting your vitality and concentration with the slow release of nutrients. Our organic Matcha will provide a steady energy boost throughout the day without the caffeine crash.
- A calorie-burning booster that helps maintain a healthy metabolism and naturally supports weight loss goals.
- It can be used in lattes, smoothies, and baking. It comes in easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging, allowing you to keep your matcha fresher for longer. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a boost to your morning smoothie
- DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS TEA: 16 oz Tin Can of MatchaDNA Organic Green Tea Powder is naturally packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and EGCG’s.
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC – All MatchaDNA teas are USDA Certified Organic. Our farms have been inspected and meet the stringent USDA Organic rules and requirements.
- LAB TESTED FOR LEAD AND HEAVY METALS: Each batch is also tested for Lead and heavy metals by third party labs to ensure purity.
- A VITAMIN INFUSED BREW FOR YOU: Stop feeling sluggish, emotional, forgetful, sick, and irritable with an instant boost from our vitamin-infused tea to start your day without sacrificing taste.
- ALL DAY HEALTH BENEFITS: Signature vitamin blend contains B1 (thiamine), B5, B6, B9, B12, D3, & Antioxidants to boost your immune function, increase productivity, support your metabolism, and feel sharper throughout the day.
- KEURIG COMPATIBLE: With most Keurig (including 2.0), Mr. Coffee, iCoffee, Hamilton Beach, and most Pod brewers.
- A CUP FOR A CAUSE: For every product sold VitaCup will gift a portion of profits to Vitamin Angels! VitaCup is making a difference with your purchase by teaming up with Vitamin Angels to end global malnutrition.
Does matcha have caffeine in it
Yes.Due to the crushing of the leaves. The content of caffeine is a little higher than normal tea. Due to this factor. Please try not to drink matcha tea after 3 pm. Any later can affect sleep patterns.
Matcha Green Tea powder Brewing Instructions:
- 3/4 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 cup (8 ounces) water to just under a boil
- Sift the powder into the glass bowl.
- Add the hot water.
- Whisk with the bamboo whisk
Looking For A Realistic Way Of Losing Weight Fast?
Adding the best apple cider vinegar to your diet will certainly benefit you in the long term, but it won’t make much of a difference without a proper plan of action. To get this focus on losing weight and to do the right things from the get-go, you need a blueprint. If you’re after a sure-fire way to lose weight in less than 30 days, then why not try out our Fab Fat Loss 30 Journey To A Lighter Fitter You!! YOU ARE NOT ALONE. You will have me as a guide and a helpful, loving private community of hundreds to support you on your Fab Fat Loss journey.
My 30 Day Fab Fat Loss Journey plan is designed to help women aged 18+ to lose 7 to 21lbs in 30 days. If you have more weight to lose than 21lbs, then the course is designed so that you can repeat the whole journey onto the next month. It’s simple to follow and simple to stay on track.
We have a few more pages to support this page
- Best yoga sex exercises
- Best yoga terms and yoga words
- Best balance yoga positions for balance
- Best Kettlebell leg workout
- Best 10 fitness exersize
- Cooking with plants
- Organic bone broth
- Nice n easy menu ideas
- How to lose face fat
- Green tea for weight loss
Latest posts by Abbey (see all)
- Best Maternity Workout Clothes for Training 2020 - September 4, 2020
- Best Women’s Weightlifting Shoes For Training 2020 - September 3, 2020
- Best Serotonin Supplements For Women 2020 - August 14, 2020